Tuesday 6 November 2012

0027 - Rise and Fall - Deceiver b/w Sinking In Sin 7"

I thought I'd take a break from tracking down a Siege CD for a mate and post about the second Deathwish Inc record I picked up from the Dog Knights Productions distro.


This one caught my eye (no pun intended) straight away, thanks to the big eye on the front of the sleeve. I'd been a huge fan of Dutch hardcore for a while and with Belgium being neighbours, I thought I'd do some digging there too. I'd known about Rise and Fall for a while and thought I'd pick this up while I was browsing the distro.


This 7" is simple with no insert, just the songs, lyrics and credit printed on the back of the sleeve.

Tracklist -
A Side - Deceiver
B Side - Sinking In Sin

This is brilliant, caustic Belgian hardcore at it's best.

A Side -


B Side -






The record itself is pressed on really nice grey vinyl, with a striking centre sticker on each side.

Pressing volumes are as follows:-

330 on Clear vinyl
770 on Grey vinyl
1100 on White vinyl.

The record also came with a customary download code.

You can still pick up copies direct from the Deathwish webstore at http://www.deathwishinc.com/, however if you don't want to pay the shipping from the US, Dog Knights Productions still have copies in their distro at http://www.dogknightsproductions.com/DK/Store.html.

4 comments:

  1. For some reason I have the grey and white versions of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about a grey and white pressing. I think there are some white patched on the vinyl, but it's not advertised as such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The B-side is a Congress cover with two of the three godfathers of H8000 doing backing vocals. Awesome record, I have all three versions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. Thanks Willem. It is a good 7".

      Delete